Personal Data Protection
We strictly follow the Personal Data Protection Law and all other relevant laws and regulations. We have established the following Personal Data Protection Policy in order to appropriately use and manage customers' personal data. We will continuously strive to successfully implement our policy.
- We have established company regulations and systems relating to the handling of personal data to ensure that all corporate officers and employees recognize our regulations and systems and that they appropriately manage all personal data.
- We utilize personal data only within the scope of its intended use. We do not disclose or make available personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer or when there is a legitimate reason to disclose.
- We implement security management measures to prevent loss, leakage, destruction, alteration, and all potential problems related to the protection of personal data.
- We respond to customer requests sincerely and quickly for disclosures, corrections, changes, or suspension of their personal data which we hold.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and protecting their personal information intensively. On this website, we act on the following policy to appropriately handle our users’ personal information. We will review and improve these procedures as the occasion demands, for example when an applicable law has been revised, so that we can protect such personal information more effectively.
- We have established our in-house regulations and systems for handling our users’ personal information in order to ensure that all the executives and employees thoroughly understand their responsibility and properly manage all personal information. We also implement technically appropriate and reasonable safety measures to prevent not only any leakage of personal information but also nay illegal access from outside and other risks. We strive hard our users’ personal information.
- We do not disclose or make available our users’ personal information to a third party except with their prior consent or when there is a legitimate reason to do so.
- We implement appropriate security management measures to prevent loss, leakage, destruction, alteration, and other potential problems related to the protection of personal information.
- When requested by a user to notify him or her of the intended use of his or her personal information, to disclose, correct, add to, delete, suspend the use of, or eliminate such information, or to suspend the offer of such information to a third party, we first identify the individual who has made the request and then respond to the request sincerely and promptly in accordance with the provisions of all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.